- 1 How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
- 2 How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
- 3 Why can’t I copy photos from computer to iPhone?
- 4 Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
- 5 How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
- 6 How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
- 7 How do I allow my computer to access my iPhone?
How do I transfer pics from computer to iPhone?
To begin, connect your iPhone or iPad to your PC using a USB cable. Open iTunes and click the icon for your device in the upper-left corner of the iTunes window. Under “Settings” in the left pane, click “Photos”. In the left pane, click the “Sync Photos” check box so there is a check mark in the box.
How can I transfer photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes?
To move photos from PC to iPhone without iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer.
- Unlock your iOS device and trust the computer.
- Go to “This PC” > [your device name] > “Internal Storage” > “DCIM” > “100APPLE” and paste the photos from computer to the folder.
- Go to the Photos app to check the photos from computer.
Why can’t I copy photos from computer to iPhone?
If on the phone you turn on Settings > iCloud > Photos > iCloud Photo Library then you can no longer sync photos to the phone from a computer by using iTunes. Manually copying photos from a computer to the phone (i.e. via Explorer) has never been supported.
Can I drag and drop photos from PC to iPhone?
To put the pictures from computer to iPhone, just drag and drop the selection anywhere within the iPhone photo pane – basically from right to left. TIP: You can also drag and drop entire PC photo folders to the iPhone. Finally, click on the “Apply changes” button to confirm transferring photos from computer to iPhone.
How do I transfer files from computer to iPhone using USB cable?
How to Move Files to an iPhone Through a USB Cable
- Launch iTunes, the free application from Apple that you use to manage your iPhone.
- Plug one end of the included USB cord into the iPhone, and plug the other end into a USB port on your computer.
- Click the icon of the iPhone, and then click the “Summary” tab in the iTunes window.
How do I transfer files from laptop to iPhone?
Copy files from your computer to your iOS or iPadOS app
- In iTunes, select the app from the list in the File Sharing section.
- Drag and drop files from a folder or window onto the Documents list to copy them to your device.
How do I allow my computer to access my iPhone?
If you want to allow your computer to access information on your device, select your device in Finder and click Trust, or if you’re using iTunes, click Continue. On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, confirm that you allow your computer or other device to access your data.