- 1 Can you download a video file from YouTube?
- 2 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
- 3 How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
- 4 Can I download a YouTube video to watch offline?
- 5 How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
- 6 How can I convert YouTube videos to MP4?
- 7 How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
- 8 How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
- 9 How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
- 10 How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
Can you download a video file from YouTube?
TubeMate looks much like the official YouTube Android app, with a black background. Search for a video and begin playing it, then tap the red ‘Download‘ button that appears at the bottom right. 5 дней назад
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my phone?
How to download YouTube videos on Android
- Download TubeMate and install on your Android phone.
- Open TubeMate and search for a YouTube video.
- Tap the green Download button.
- Choose from the list of quality and format options.
- Tap the Downloads List icon in the bottom menu to find your video.
How can I download YouTube videos to my laptop without app?
How to Download YouTube Videos without Any Software: Step by Step Tutorial
- YouTubeMP4. This online tool is one of the easiest ways to download YouTube videos without any software.
Can I download a YouTube video to watch offline?
To make a YouTube video available offline, first you need to open the YouTube app on your Android or iOS smartphone or tablet. Visit the video file you want to download. Look for the Add to Offline icon below the video (alternatively you can click the context menu button and select Add to Offline option).
How can I download YouTube videos to my iPhone 2020?
To save a video from YouTube to iPhone/iPad with the YouTube App:
- Launch the YouTube app on your iOS device and play the video you want to download.
- Click “Download” to save the YouTube video to your iPhone or iPad.
- When it has done, tap “Library” > “Downloads” to check the downloaded videos.
How can I convert YouTube videos to MP4?
You can use VLC to convert it to MP4 format by following some steps:
- Click on “Media” and choose Convert/ Save in VLC.
- Click on “Add” in the file tab.
- Locate and select the FLV file you want to convert to MP4 and select “Open”.
- Click on “Convert” at the end of the text box.
How can I save a YouTube video to my gallery without the app?
Here are the steps to download youtube videos directly into your gallery.
- Copy the link of youtube video that you want to download.
- Open your browser ( any browser) and paste the copied link.
- Edit the link such that it becomes like (www. ss youtube. com/……)
- Now click on the format in which you want to download it.
How do I download YouTube videos with Chrome?
Method 2 of 2: Using Keepvid
- Search for a video to download. Search for a video by entering its name into the search bar and pressing Enter.
- Click a video to open it.
- Click Share.
- Click Copy.
- Paste the YouTube video in the white bar.
- Click Go.
- Click Download Video.
How do I download and save a YouTube video to my computer?
How to Download YouTube Videos on Your PC
- Download and install YTD Video Downloader.
- Navigate to the YouTube video you want to save, using your browser.
- Launch YTD Video Downloader if it’s not already running.
- Copy and paste the YouTube address from your browser into YTD’s URL field.
- Click the Download button in YTD.
How can I save a YouTube video offline to gallery?
The steps for downloading YouTube videos are pretty simple, and the following guide will help you understand how to transfer offline YouTube videos to the photo gallery.
- Step 1 Launch download function.
- Step 2 Open YouTube and copy the URL.
- Step 3 Paste the URL in the downloader.
- Step 4 Download the video.