- 1 How do I check all my iTunes purchases?
- 2 How can you check your iTunes balance?
- 3 How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
- 4 What is Apple charging me for?
- 5 How do I download purchased music from iTunes to my iPhone?
- 6 Why are my purchased songs missing iTunes?
- 7 How do I spend my Apple ID balance to change region?
- 8 Does iTunes gift card expire?
- 9 How do I get rid of my iTunes balance?
- 10 Why is iTunes charging my credit card?
- 11 How do I contact Apple iTunes?
- 12 Why is Apple charging me.99 a month?
- 13 Does Apple iTunes charge a monthly fee?
- 14 Why did Apple charge me for a free app?
- 15 Does Apple pay charge fees?
How do I check all my iTunes purchases?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How can you check your iTunes balance?
Check your balance on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the App Store app.
- Tap your photo or the sign-in button at the top of the screen. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID.
- If you have a balance, the amount appears below your name. If you don’t see an amount, you don’t have a balance.
How do I stop iTunes from charging my credit card?
Enter your password, click on Payment Information, scroll down and click on “Manage” under Subscriptions. If you have multiple subscriptions, select the one for Apple Music and toggle the Automatic Renewal option to “off.”
What is Apple charging me for?
What can be labeled as Apple Services transactions. Music, movies, TV shows, stickers, books, and app purchases (from the iTunes Store, App Store, and Book Store). These are billed at the time of purchase. They can also include in-app purchases, pre-ordered music or movies, and subscriptions that automatically renew.
How do I download purchased music from iTunes to my iPhone?
- Open the iTunes Store app.
- On your iPhone or iPod touch, tap More. at the bottom of the screen, then tap Purchased.
- Tap Music. If you use Family Sharing and you want to see music that a family member purchased, tap the family member’s name.
- Find the music that you want to redownload, then tap it.
- Tap the download button.
Why are my purchased songs missing iTunes?
If you recently updated iTunes, macOS, iOS, or iPadOS it’s possible you signed in to a different account during the process. That might explain why purchased music is missing from iTunes or the Apple Music app after an update. Sign out of the iTunes Store, then sign back in to ensure you’re using the correct account.
How do I spend my Apple ID balance to change region?
Change your region online
- Sign in to your Apple ID account page.
- Scroll to the Account section, then click Edit.
- From the Country/Region menu, select your new country or region.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. You must enter a valid payment method for your new country or region.*
Does iTunes gift card expire?
App Store & iTunes Gift Cards and Apple Music Gift Cards don’t expire, but content codes do.
How do I get rid of my iTunes balance?
The only way to clear that balance is to contactiTunes Customer Service. They will zero it out, and then you will be able to change country.
Why is iTunes charging my credit card?
Here are some reasons Apple might charge your card: App Store purchases: Downloaded on an iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Apple Watch, or Mac. iTunes media purchases: These include music, movies, TV shows, or eBooks. Hardware purchases: Made on Apple.com or at an Apple Store.
How do I contact Apple iTunes?
You can buy online or call (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753). You can get information about an order you placed on the Apple Online Store through the Order Status page.
Why is Apple charging me.99 a month?
99 cents is normally an iCloud Storage charge. You can manage it in Manage your iCloud storage – Apple Support and see if you are in fact paying for iCloud.
Does Apple iTunes charge a monthly fee?
There is no monthly fee to use iTunes. You separately pay for all items you purchase for your account. You separately pay for all items you purchase for your account.
Why did Apple charge me for a free app?
Its second time that apple store have charged me for free app. This is just be downloading the app, you haven’t subscribed to something in the app or done an in-app purchase in it? ‘Get’ just means that the app is free to download, it doesn’t mean that it’s not possible to then buy things in it.
Does Apple pay charge fees?
If you use Apple Pay at the register in stores or restaurants, Apple does not charge any fees. If you pay with Apple Pay using a debit card, there are no additional fees. If you transfer money to another Apple Pay user from a debit card linked to Apple Pay, there is no fee.