- 1 How do I contact Facebook by phone?
- 2 Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- 3 How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
- 4 How do I talk to Facebook support?
- 5 What is Facebook’s contact number?
- 6 How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
- 7 What is the best way to contact Facebook?
- 8 How do I email Facebook about a problem?
- 9 How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
- 10 How can I send an email to Facebook?
- 11 How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
- 12 What is Facebook’s email address?
How do I contact Facebook by phone?
Yes, This Is Facebook Customer Service +1-866-380-3888 Fb Helpline 866
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do you contact Facebook if you have a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I talk to Facebook support?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
What is Facebook’s contact number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
How do I recover an old Facebook account I can’t log into?
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
What is the best way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
How do I email Facebook about a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem.
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How do I send a message to Facebook support inbox?
You must be logged in to your personal Facebook account to access your Support Inbox.
- Click on the arrow symbol at the top right of your Facebook home screen. Click Support Inbox.
- The Support Inbox lets you view a history of your reported items. You can right-click the item type (comment, share, photo, etc.)
How can I send an email to Facebook?
How to Send an Outside Email to Facebook
- Find out the recipient’s Facebook username, either by asking the user or visiting his or her Facebook profile.
- Start a new email message in your regular email program.
- Address the email to “[email protected]facebook.com”, where “username” is replaced by the person’s Facebook username.
- Add a subject and a message.
How do I send a message to Facebook administration?
Log in to Facebook with your Facebook username and password. Navigate to the Facebook page in question. In the “Write Something” box, type in a short message and ask the administrator to contact you.
What is Facebook’s email address?
Today, at a press conference announcing the social network’s new messaging service, chief executive Mark Zuckerberg said Fb.com is Facebook’s new corporate email domain. Previously, if you wanted to email a Facebook employee, you would reach them at a [email protected]facebook.com address.