- 1 How do I hide my friends list on Facebook on Android?
- 2 How can I hide my friend list on Facebook via iPhone?
- 3 How do I not show my friends list on Facebook?
- 4 Can you have secret friends on Facebook?
- 5 How do I edit my friends list on Facebook Mobile?
- 6 How do I edit my friends list on Facebook on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I make my facebook private on iPhone?
- 8 How do I hide recently added friends on Facebook 2020?
- 9 How does FB choose which friends to display on profile?
- 10 How do you make sure all your friends see your Facebook posts?
- 11 How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
- 12 How can I see someones hidden friends on Facebook 2019?
- 13 Why do guys hide their friends list on Facebook?
How do I hide my friends list on Facebook on Android?
How to hide your friends on Facebook via a mobile device
- Open the Facebook app on your device.
- Tap the three horizontal lines (this is the hamburger menu).
- Tap “Settings & Privacy.”
- Tap “Settings.”
- Scroll down to the “Privacy” section and tap “Privacy Settings.”
How can I hide my friend list on Facebook via iPhone?
Tap the Privacy icon.
Tapping on it will open a pop-up menu titled Edit Friends List Privacy. If this button looks like a lock icon and indicates Only Me, your Friends list is already hidden from everybody.
How do I not show my friends list on Facebook?
How to hide your Facebook friends list
- Click on Profile on the blue bar a the top of the screen:
- Scroll down to the beginning of your Friends list and click on the pencil to the right of the word Friends:
- Uncheck the box that says “Show Friend list to everyone”:
Can you have secret friends on Facebook?
Hide One Facebook Friend From Another
Currently Facebook doesn’t have an option to prevent two people from seeing each other while still being able to see all of your other friends. The only way to get it done is to completely deny those two individuals access to your Facebook friends.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook Mobile?
Step 1: Open the Facebook app on your Android device. Step 2: Next, go to your friend’s profile. Step 3: Tap Friends below their profile picture. Step 4: Tap Edit Friend List.
How do I edit my friends list on Facebook on my iPhone?
To add a friend — new or old — to a list, navigate to that friend’s profile page. Below their basic information is a Friends button with a check mark beside it. Tap this button and choose “Edit Friend Lists.” Scroll through your friends lists and tap the ones you want to add your friend to, then click Done.
How do I make my facebook private on iPhone?
How you connect
- Open the Facebook app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the Menu icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Scroll down and tap Settings from the list of menu options.
- Tap Account Settings from the pop up window.
- Tap Privacy.
- Select a subject for which you want to customize your privacy settings.
How do I hide recently added friends on Facebook 2020?
How to hide the list of recently added friends on my timeline from everyone? Hi Ankit, You can hide your recent friending activity from your timeline by hovering over the story in your Recent Activity box, clicking the X and selecting “Hide Similar Activity from Timeline.”
How does FB choose which friends to display on profile?
According to Motherboard Facebook determines those nine friends based on 12 factors – your interactions with those individuals on Facebook, profile views, tagged photos, wall posts, likes, comments, viewed photos, private messages, mutual interactions, friends who are currently online, friends you’ve added to the ”
How do you make sure all your friends see your Facebook posts?
Consider changing the privacy setting to “Public.” This means that anyone can see the post, even people outside of Facebook. The process is simple: in the status window, click on “Friends.” A drop-down menu will appear. From there you can select which audience you would like to have access to this post.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you‘ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
- STEP 1: Navigate to the Friend finder page.
- STEP 2: scroll down to Mutual Friends Section.
- STEP 3: Type the name of the friend whose friend list you wish to see. Select your friend’s account.
Why do guys hide their friends list on Facebook?
There are numerous reasons people may hide it — too few friends, too many friends, ashamed of some of their friends, values privacy and the list goes on.